There are lots of loyalty programs out there. Have you ever wondered if this might be a good idea for you and your business? After all, you are probably the proud holder of several loyalty cards yourself – from gas to groceries to credit card rewards. Here are some ways that a loyalty program might be good for your business:
- Reward your existing customers and turn them into fiercely loyal shoppers (People love to feel appreciated!)
- Customer retention – they see that it is worth it to keep coming back
- Attract new customers
- Be top of mind with your customers when they are considering a product service like the one you provide
- Increased revenues (people tend to spend more when they are earning rewards)
- Network with other local businesses and cross-promote so everyone wins!
- Encourage customer referrals – people love to share a positive experience and recommend something they like to their friends
Cashback World is one option for a Loyalty Program. Here are some of the additional benefits with this program:
- Be part of the world’s largest shopping community (enormous exposure)
- All the technology is automatic and user friendly
- Earn money when your loyal customers shop at other stores!
- Powerful tools for surveys, newsletters, statistics, customer management
- Incentivize shoppers during low times with targeted special promotions
- Automatically support charities through Greenfinity Foundation (environmental) and Child and Family Foundation (supporting families in need globally)
- As a Loyalty Partner you are also a Cashback World Shopper and benefit with Cashback on your own expenses; plus you can participate in Business to Business (B2B) special offers.
- Personalized support from me, Arlene Laskey, the Cashback Coach.
Whether your business is just you, or if you have up to 100 employees/10 locations – I can help you explore this option. If you would like to learn more and see if Cashback World might be a fit for your business, please contact me:
My name is Arlene Laskey, the Cashback Coach. I have been a Registered Nurse for many years, and I love to help and educate people. When I joined Cashback World (a Global Shopping Community), I found I could still provide that help and education – to shoppers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners!